2021 FLU VACCINE
The Oaks Medical Practice are now taking bookings (via phone only 46571120) for 2021 Flu Vaccinations. We will be holding Flu Vaccination Clinics on Thurs 8th, Fri 9th, Mon 12th and Thurs 15th April.
If you are not eligible for the Government funded vaccine, we will have a limited stock of private vaccines available for purchase. Note these must be booked and prepaid.
The eligibility criteria for free influenza vaccines through the NIP in 2021 include:
- all people aged six months to younger than five years
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged six months and older
- pregnant women (during any stage of pregnancy)
- all people aged 65 years and older
- peopled aged six months and older with medical conditions that increase the risk of influenza disease complications.