Managing Challenging Behaviours Collaboratively
Workshops for parents with children diagnosed with ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Conduct Disorder (CD) or challenging behaviours.
The popular program developed by Dr Steve Walker, Brief Therapy Solutions will be presented over a series of eight consecutive sessions. As each session builds on the previous, all 8 sessions must be attended. The Workshops are aimed to assist families experiencing the impact of challenging and disruptive behaviours such as suspensions from school and aggression to family members.
8 x weekly sessions- 2hrs each
What you will learn:
- Child development and the link to seriously challenging behaviours
- How to look for and identify lost skills in your child
- Parents as partners in managing behaviour
- Strategies to reduce outbursts
- How to make a difference in your child’s challenging behaviour
Register your interest- call 02 46832776 or email email@example.com